Corporate Internet is Hiring
Corporate Internet, a internet service provider in South California is rapidly expanding its business building its own wireless ISP network across the state. Due to the extra coverage now available to customers and positive take up of services we have vacancies for ICT/ Telecommunication Technicians with experience of supporting the SME and Educational sectors.
You will be providing remote, onsite, phone support and Sales/quotes as efficiently and professionally as possible. Utilising our in house ticketing system you will be required to take responsibility for resolving support tickets along with working on sales opportunities and designing bespoke solutions for customers’ requirements.
The successful candidate must be capable of managing their own workload and meeting set deadlines.
– Min of 1 years’ experience in an engineer role
– Working Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
– Working understanding of Microsoft Windows 8,7, XP, Server 2003 & Server 2008
– Working knowledge of the web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)
– Good working understanding of TCP/IP Networking and experience with DHCP, DNS, VPN
– Experience of providing technical support to SMB and Academic Administrators
– Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010
– Experience with Firewalls, Switches and Routers
– Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies
– An ability to learn new skills as required
– Flexibility with an enthusiastic approach to your work
– Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support role
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Strong interpersonal communication skills
– Troubleshooting printers and copiers
– Confident customer facing
– Willing to work within a team and as an individual
– Must have driving license
– Good technical aptitude
– Experience of Schools IT infrastructure
– Ghost imaging
– Ability to write login scripts for Microsoft Servers/Desktops
– Good understanding of all handheld peripherals. e.g. iOS, Windows Phone, Android.
Minimum Qualifications & grades:
– GCSE Information Technology grade B or above
– GCSE English grade C or above
– GCSE Maths grade B or above
– CompTIA A+ or equivalent
Salary & Benefits:
Package dependent on experience.
Salary Depending on experience.